If you're selling an Apple device on iOS7 or higher to us, you'll need to remove your iCloud account before sending it. If you don't, your payment may be delayed.
How to remove activation lock from your device
- Go to 'Settings'
- Click on your name
- Scroll down and tap 'Sign Out'
- Enter your Apple ID password when prompted
- Tap 'Turn Off'
How to remove activation lock from your device remotely
- Switch off your device.
- Log into iCloud.com using your Apple ID.
- Click 'Find my iPhone'.
- Select your device from the 'All Devices' drop-down menu.
- Click 'Remove from Account'.
- Click 'Remove' on the confirmation message.